1. Public Adjuster membership, Georgia Resident
2. Public Adjuster membership, Non-Resident
3. Affiliate Membership (described below.)
PA memberships are available to resident (in the state of Georgia) and non-resident Public Adjusters.
Affiliate memberships are available to attorneys, contractors, restoration companies and any businesses that support Public Adjusters.
GAPIA PA Members Can Expect
- Your company information will be posted on the "Member's Only" page of the GAPIA website where PA members go to find preferred members' companies.
- Eligibility to attend two GAPIA conferences per year to network with attending PAs.
- To receive a list of all GAPIA members in an Excel format.
Requirements and Fee Schedule for Membership in GAPIA
a. “Resident Members” Fee $295.00: The term Resident Member shall mean any person who is a Resident Public Insurance Adjuster licensed by the State of Georgia to act as a Public Insurance Adjuster and who is in good standing with the State of Georgia. Resident Members have voting rights.
b. “Non-Resident Members” Fee $295.00: The term Non-Resident Member shall mean any person who is a Non-Resident Public Insurance Adjuster licensed in a state other than Georgia to act as a Public Insurance Adjuster in Georgia and who is in good standing with the state in which he or she is licensed. Non-Resident Members do have voting rights.
c. “Affiliate Members” Fee $1,000.00: The term Affiliate Member shall mean any person who is not a Public Insurance Adjuster and who is a service provider for or on behalf of Public Insurance Adjusters. Affiliate Members do not have voting rights.