GAPIA Members Can Expect
- Public Insurance Adjuster specific Continuing Education opportunities
- Two conferences each year for continuing education, information and networking. Continuing Education Conferences are $200 to members. Non-member fee is $400 per conference.
- Free Golf Outing each summer.
- Listing on the GAPIA.org website where many people turn when they have a loss and need a Public Insurance Adjuster.
- Access to GAPIA board members if you have questions regarding a claim.
- Exclusive access to our Members Only page on GAPIA.org. There you can find regulatory information and access attorneys and associate members who can assist you and your clients.
- Free access of GAPIA Members Forum on Facebook to ask questions and get answers.
- A continuing working relationship with the Georgia Insurance Commissioner’s office
- Eligibility to serve on GAPIA’s Board of Directors and Committees
- Recognition as a professional in your field.
- That GAPIA has worked and will work to enhance the industry by improving regulations governing the industry.
GAPIA has been growing in membership since its inception in 2010. GAPIA was formed to establish and maintain the highest professional standards, insure harmonious working relations with one another, promote general welfare, protect our rights and provide a means for solving and dealing with our common problems. GAPIA unites the Public Insurers of Georgia for their mutual benefit, protection and interest and for the benefit and protection of the general public.
GAPIA was also formed to establish and maintain high standards of professional conduct and efficiency among its members, and to study and assist in carrying out the provisions of all laws and regulations pertaining to Public Insurance Adjusters that may be enacted or formulated by the Legislature and Insurance department of the State of Georgia.
GAPIA provides the best public adjuster specific continuing education courses. GAPIA provides the best public adjuster training with memorable speakers and experienced exhibitors. This is also an opportunity to network with other public adjusters to share industry knowledge.
Requirements for Membership in GAPIA
There are three classes of membership in the Association:
a. “Resident Members” Fee $250.00: The term Resident Member shall mean any person who is a Resident Public Insurance Adjuster licensed by the State of Georgia to act as a Public Insurance Adjuster and who is in good standing with the State of Georgia. Resident Members have voting rights.
b. “Non-Resident Members” Fee $250.00: The term Non-Resident Member shall mean any person who is a Non-Resident Public Insurance Adjuster licensed in a state other than Georgia to act as a Public Insurance Adjuster and who is in good standing with the state in which he or she is licensed. Non-Resident Members do have voting rights.
c. “Affiliate Members” Fee $1,000.00: The term Affiliate Member shall mean any person who is not a Public Insurance Adjuster and who is a service provider for or on behalf of Public Insurance Adjusters. Affiliate Members do not have voting rights.
Join Online Now!